An experienced Business Consultant, Creative Digital Strategist, Coach, and Serial Entrepreneur with a global career spanning over 12 years.
- Experienced in working with globally recognized companies like Udemy, Beiersdorf, LG Electronics, Deutsche Telekom, Volkswagen, and more.
- Passionate about supporting startups and SMEs as a consultant, creative, advisor, and mentor.
- Successfully founded three companies, closed investment from Silicon Valley decacorn CEO and global corporate, and developed impactful products and services.
- Lived and worked remotely on four continents, and managed distributed teams with members from Singapore to Latin America.
Co-Founder & CEO @ Normal
- Normal was a robo-assistant (mobile app) to empower small businesses so that they can improve their triple bottom line (profit, planet, people). The AI-powered platform democratizes access to industry-specific best practices, helps understand their long-term business benefit, and makes sustainability practical and economical for SMEs.
- As Co-Founder and CEO, I was involved in everything from ideation, concept, strategy, fundraising, hiring/leadership, product, marketing, sales, and business development, to operations.
- Notable wins: closed an investment from Silicon Valley decacorn CEO, finalist of SXSW Pitch 2022 and pitched live in Austin, managed a globally distributed team with 30+ AI/ML engineers, launched mobile apps, oversaw the development of AI model (case study).
Co-Founder & Co-CEO @ MISSIONARY
- Missionary was an innovation studio that helped companies drastically re-think their strategy and offering in order to become truly sustainable and purpose-driven.
- As Co-Founder and Co-CEO, I worked closely with my team to create innovative strategies and products with a positive impact.
- Notable wins: strategic relaunch of pediatric crown manufacturer KiDDY CAPS + shop development, hiring and marketing strategy for NGO fundraising agency talk2move, workshops for various conferences and startup programs, launch of own interactive online course.
Co-Founder & CEO @ Cyclique
- Cyclique was an app that gives cyclists a social infrastructure to make the most out of their hobby.
- As Co-Founder and CEO, I was involved in everything — from initial ideation, concept, and validation, tostrategy, fundraising, hiring/leadership, product, marketing, sales, business development, andoperations.
- Notable wins: accepted into H-Farm Italy acceleration program and received investment fromTechnoGym, launched web and mobile apps, won multiple pitches and awards, created a group of highly engaged early adopters, partnerships with brands and organizations, exhibited at multiple trade fairs, organized events.
Consulting, Creative & Operational Work
Creative Digital Strategy Consultant
- Over the years I worked with a diverse set of clients such as Udemy, Aperto (now IBM iX), Razorfish (now Publicis Sapient), Inverse Funding, XU Group, Reimkultur, ABCD Agency, and more.
- I supported clients with research and strategy (business, innovation, product, fundraising, marketing, sales), conception and development of digital products, services and marketing/sales measures, project management, and more.
Lecturing, Mentoring & Knowledge Sharing
Startup Mentor & Coach
I mentor, coach, and consult founders on a variety of topics, from business strategy to product development, marketing, and fundraising.
Lecturer & Coach @ Design Factory International (DFI)
I condensed my experiences and learnings from 10+ years as a digital entrepreneur into the engaging curriculum “Digital Strategy & Entrepreneurship” and workshops designed for creative design students.
Co-Organizator & Host @ 12min.me
I co-organized meetups and conferences with a team of volunteers and corporate partners. Topics were drawn from the bleeding edge of tech/science, business, culture, and politics.